jueves, 29 de octubre de 2009

LO MEJOR DE 1985: Canciones
























CANCIONES EXTRANJERAS


Take on me A-ha
Solid Ashford & Simpson
Tarzan boy Baltimora
Do they know it's christmas Band aid
Take my breath away Berlín
Lover boy Billy Ocean
Talking to the night Brian Ice
Bobby Jean Bruce Springsteen
Born in the USA Bruce springsteen
Cover me Bruce Springsteen
Darlington County Bruce Springsteen
Glory days Bruce Springsteen
My Hometown Bruce Springsteen
Working On The Highway Bruce Springsteen
Heaven Bryan Adams
Run to you Bryan Adams
Slave to love Bryan Ferry
I can lose my heart tonight C.C.Catch
Strangers by night C.C.Catch
The heart of the city Chris Luis
Absolute beginners David Bowie
This is not America David Bowie
Dancing in the street David Bowie & Mike Jagger
You spin me round Dead or alive
The rhythm of the night Debarge
Brothers in arms Dire straits
Going home Dire Straits
Money for nothing Dire straits
So far away Dire Straits
Walk of life Dire Straits
Your latest trick Dire Straits
A view to kill Duran duran
Wild boys Durán durán
Nikita Elton John
Bolero Fancy
I don't wanna live without you Foreigner
I want to know what love is Foreigner
That was yesterday Foreigner
Relax Frankie goes to Hollywood
I was born to love you Fredy Mercury
In too deep Genesis
Invisible touch genesis
Twenty on twenty George Benson
The heat is on Glen Frey
You belong to the city Glenn Frey
Axel F. harold Faltermeyer
Living in america James Brown
You can leave your hat on Joe Cocker
Another life Kano
Walking on sunshine Katrina & the waves
Cherish Kool & the gang
Fresh Kool & the gang
Never ending story Limahl
Say you, say me Lionel Ritchie
Angel Madonna
Into the groove Madonna
Like a virgin Madonna
Material girl Madonna
Lady Fantasy Max-Him
The world is you Miko Mission
Cheri cheri lady Modern Talking
You can win if you want Modern Talking
You're my heart , you're my soul Modern Talking
Broking wings Mr. Mister
One night in Bankog Murray heath
Live is life Opus
New attitude Patti Labelle
No more lonely nights Paul McCartney & Wings
Everytime you go away Paul Young
Sledgehammer Peter Gabriel
Don't lose my number Phil Collins
Easy lover Phil Collins
In the air tonight Phil Collins
One more night Phil Collins
Sussudio Phil Collins
I'm so excited Pointer sisters
Raspberry street Prince
One vision Queen
Dial my number R. Bais
Ghostbusters Ray parker Jr.
Can't fight the feeling Reo speedwagon
Every beat of my heart Rod stewart
Smooth operator Sade
The sweetest taboo Sade
Take me up Scotch
Around my dream Silver Poccioli
Alive and kicking Simple minds
Round and round Spandau ballet
Part-time lover Stevie Wonder
If you love somebody set them free Sting
Burning heart Survivor
Eyes of the tiger Survivor
Everybody wants to rule the world Tears for fears
Don't let me this way The communards
Close to me The Cure
Fiesta The pogues
Every breath you take The Police
The whole of the moon The waterboys
Private dancer Tina Tarner
We don't need another hero Tina Tarner
Everything will be alright Tina Tarner & David Bowie
We are the world USA for africa
A different corner Wham
Everything she wants Wham
I'm your man Wham
Greatest love at all Whitney Houston
How well I know whitney Huston

CANCIONES ESPAÑOLAS

¿Cómo pudiste hacerme esto a mí? Alaska y Dinarama
Abracadabra Alaska y Dinarama
Ni tú ni nadie Alaska y Dinarama
Un hombre de verdad Alaska y Dinarama
La puerta de Alcalá Ana belén y Víctor Manuel
Querida milagros El último de la fila
Al calor del amor en un bar Gabinete Caligari
Devuélveme a mi chica Hombres G
Venezia Hombres G
Baila Iván
Fotonovela Iván
Princesa Joaquín Sabina
El valle de las lágrimas La Frontera
Bandido Miguel Bosé
Sevilla Miguel Bosé
El tonto Simón Radio futura
Escuela de calor Radio Futura
No tocarte Radio futura
Assumpta Siniestro total
Bailaré sobre tu tumba Siniestro total